If there is something you would like to change about your smile, we can help. Cosmetic dentistry can change your look and give you more confidence. Here are several methods in which you can improve your smile.
A common and simple procedure. People who have discolored or dark teeth often have whitening done. We offer 3 different methods to help you brighten your smile.
- In office whitening. We apply the agent while you’re here with with us, wait a few minutes and rinse it off. We repeat this process until we reach a shade you are satisfied with.
- Custom whitening trays. We take an impression and fabricate trays that fit perfectly onto your teeth. We also give you the whitening agent and you can whiten at your own time and leisure.
- Finally, we offer Opalescence Go. If you don’t want to get impressions taken for trays, this product is a pre-made tray with the whitening agent already applied that suctions onto your teeth for an intimate fit. Available to purchase at our office.
Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that are custom made by a dental laboratory. They are bonded to the teeth for a brighter, straighter, beautiful smile without having to take away too much tooth structure. They can also create an ideal size and shape of your teeth. Crowns are simply veneers that extend to cover all surfaces of the tooth and are equally beautiful.
Bonding is another way to make teeth look better. Often used to repair small fractures or fill in spaces between teeth. Bonding is simply using a tooth colored filling that is bonded to the tooth to create the desired look.
If you are missing a tooth or two, implants are a wonderful way to fill the gap. Instead of a bridge where it is difficult to clean underneath, an implant is like having a tooth put back in its rightful place. The crown that is attached to the implant is custom made by a dental laboratory and looks just like a real tooth.
Cold sores/Canker sores
If you feel a cold sore coming on we can prevent it from surfacing. Using a special laser, we shine a light on the area and doing that magically prevents it from coming out. Or, if the cold sore has already surfaced, we can still shine the laser light on the sore and doing so dramatically speeds up healing time. No numbing needed.
You can get immediate relief from canker sores with the laser as well.
Preventive Oral Care
Most teeth issues can be avoided by good hygiene and good diet habits. Also, visiting the dentist on a regular basis is a sure way of keeping your teeth in check. Regular checkups enable the dentist to detect issues such as cavities, infection, cancer, and jaw problems. Its important to brush twice daily, floss everyday and avoid snacking too many times during the day. With sugar and teeth health, it’s less about the quantity and more about the frequency. Try to have set times for snacks and avoid sugar drinks like soda and juice.
• Braces / Crooked Teeth
• Broken Tooth
• Chipped Tooth
• Dark Teeth
• Dental Anxiety
• Gum Disease / Periodontal Disease
• Infection / Abscess in Tooth
• Missing Teeth / Dentures
• Missing Teeth / Implants
• Root Canal
• Tooth Decay, Cavities, Caries
• Tooth Pain
• Unattractive Smile
• Wisdom Teeth