No Dental Insurance? We Can Help!
We know that dentistry is expensive and often that means people don’t take care of their teeth. Our office is happy to offer a membership to make great dental care more affordable. Take care of your mouth by taking advantage of our great in-house membership.
- New Patient/Comprehensive Exam
- Periodic Exams (two/year)
- Cleanings or Perio Maintenance (two/year)
- Panoramic X-ray (one/5year)
- Bitewing X-ray (one set/year)
- Periapical X-ray (1st film & 2 add’l/year)
- Flouride (two/year children 14 and under)
- $500 Savings on Implant Placement
- 20% Savings on Basic Restorative Dentistry (fillings)
- 10% Savings on Major and Cosmetic Dentistry
- No Preauthorization Required
- No Annual Limits or Deductibles
- No Waiting Periods or Pre-Existing Exclusions
- First Family Member $299
- Each Add’l Family Member $249 (All family members must reside in the same household)
Terms and Limitations of the Plan
- Effective date is the date signed up and renewal date is 1 year from said sign-up date.
- This is a dental savings plan and not dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any dental insurance or other offers.
- This plan is only good at Southwell Dental. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will not offer this membership plan.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Should there be any dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, care, or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this membership plan cannot be used.
- This plan is non-transferrable. Family members cannot be substituted in for another.
- This plan is non-refundable. No refunds are given if patient chooses not to use their benefits.
- Payments for treatments are due at the time of service. If patient chooses to extend payment through Care Credit then savings are reduced to 5%.
- A fee will be incurred for each broken appointment without a 48 hour advanced notice. $45 for cleanings and 25% cost of treatment for other services.
- Savings apply to services, not products